Friday, July 17, 2009

I LOVE 3D MOVIES

Forgot to upload this blog earlier. Too busy

Anyway, 3 Fridays ago I watched Ice Age 3 : Dawn of the Dinaosour ... in 3D. Oh yeah .. it totally and definitively spoiled my taste for animated movies now, .. 3D is the only way to watch the movie at best ...

As for the storyline, its almost same-0, same-0, the characters retained their spectacular and colourful personality .. but Mama Rex rock .. see how she bravely smackdown the fearful Rodney (if I remember well the name of that gigantic alligator).

And of course, not forgetting the two cute squirrels, but I think think their cuteness was strained away with too many romantic and heart-shaped tails entertwining here and there ... a good distractor though ... :)

My ratings - 3 Dimensional phenomenal fun .. thats the only way to watch this movie. Hey, you get to kick yourself thinking the characters going to jump out of the screen and onto your face (had not had such shock for quite sometime) .. it was pure fun ... and going UP is next in line hehehe .. anyone to join me ..


1 comment:

abanglong said...

weh...berkarat dah entry niii!!! hehehehe