Saturday, February 20, 2016

Dear blog,

I am sorry that I was never there for you, when you needed a shoulder.
I am sorry that I had never consider your feelings ...
I am sorry that I forgot to ask how you are, how you feel bla bla bla ...
I am sorry that I have never been a really good dot dot dot for you ...
I am sorry that I have never put your needs in front of mine ...
I am sorry that I didn't try to understand you ...
I am sorry that I never took the time to listen ...
I am sorry that I have been slightly selfish ...

My ego wants so much to hear those words ... I AM SORRY
Said in the most sincere manner ...
What a delusional weak hearted person ... I've become

Damn, I just have to make do with your honesty,
Sugar-coated though it is ...
So pathetic of me ...

Hey, it finally happens. A lot of buttons has exploded and became malfunction.
And I don't feel like fixing it either ...

I will follow the flow ... as I always do ....
I will make your life super peachy ... regardless what happens to me

But don't expect me to smile and fake it any more ...
Because I'm now bitter ...
I am very, very, very bitter right now .....

No comments: