Sunday, August 07, 2005

FRESH NEW START ...

Dear frenz,

August 2005 .. marks the 47th-year of our nation's independence from the British Empire ...

It was 47 years ago ... that our first Prime Minister .. our "Bapa Merdeka" ... Allahyarham Tuanku Abdul Rahman Al-Haj .. shout the words ... that fills each heart with mix feeling of joy, sadness, fear & pride ... for the word symbolizes the return of what has been lost for more than 400 years ...

MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!! MERDEKA !!!

Each of us will have our own interpretation what freedom means to us.

Our life experience, our culture, our faith, our upbringing, our friends and our own personality traits will shape the meaning and the understanding of the word freedom to us.

Whatever freedom means to you my frenz, whichever dimension or perspective you view it ... the most important thing of all is for each of us to cherish it, appreciate it, celebrate it, enjoy it ... and share it with others ...

If you notice, I've deleted my previous postings, because I want to start fresh and celebrate the new meaning of freedom to me ...

The freedom to live life ... to still be alive and live it to the fullest ... to live it and share it with others whom cares for me sincerely ... and vice versa ...

But I also need to remind myself ... that there's a limitation to the definition of freedom that I enjoy ... and the limitation is TIME ... where history has prove no one man have the power to stop, delay or speed up time ...

And it is TIME that has given me the freedom to choose ... to prioritize, to enjoy, to heal ... in this journey of life.


Dare to venture into the woods nightime and return by daytime,
In the woods you will learn the daintiness of the rock and the strength of the petals

No comments: