Sunday, August 14, 2005

in any other name .. it remains the same

When I choose to rename my blog and choose to spell the word rose as rozse, I thought I was creating a unique spelling to the name. How wrong I was.

I coined the spelling combining the word roz (Choe-y spelled it as such while we chat via YM) with the word rose. Today out of curiosity I typed the word rozse into google search field and viola.. a few search result appears. What interest me most is to find that there is a well known mathematician by the name of Rozse Peter and the word is spelled as such in countries like Hungary and Czhech ...

What is in a name ... everything ... whether we like it or not ... our name do depict us in meanings and personalities ... but it depends on how each of us wish to interpret it to our preferences ...

Ros I am and the Ros as I was chosen,
Native to the wild, fear not my sharp little thorn,
Rose of the Ring of Warriors, the one and only,
Over the Sahara I shall end, my life-long journey

No comments: