Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Skin Deep

In times of trouble, I call upon YOU
For only YOU knows what’s hidden in this mind
And YOU soothe my anxieties ...

YOU have shown Your Mercifulness and Your Kindness
For YOU have been fair and YOU have been thorough


In all your creation, it is man that YOU have honoured
With the highest position as the ultimate leaders of living beings

Yet, it is man, that easily forgets his sworn of loving YOU
In every essence …

Forlorn to you, O men who choose to forget
Be warn, ye men who choose to ignore
When you close an eye to truths
The lies that you chose to accept

Will embalm you in the darkness
So be weary and be wise

O Almighty, May your Utmost Mercifulness befall onto me
For I need Your Guidance … Your Kindness
Let me be of worth to my fellow man and Thee

Life is not worth living without YOUR UTMOST BENEFICENT

No comments: