Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AND I SERVE ...

I am please to announce that I am now part of this humanitarian NGO under non-medical category. Linda-Ijam, I finally did it.


I've always wished for ways to help heal others whom needs it. I've received so much kindness from a lot of people, I believe its time to return the favour .. although maybe in a slightly different way ...

Right now I am waiting to undergo the Volunteer Induction Programme (VIP). When the time comes, I will definitely share them in this space.

And so my good samaritan frenz, any time you wish to help provide for our unfortunate brothers and sisters around the world .. you know who to call ....

A smile to whisk the pain away, for I am the master of smiles and laughter, I am your very own backyard clown .. serve to make you smile always ..



Cheerio!!

1 comment:

Hasnah said...

Still ......stilll...waiting for the right time *sigh (takleh pakai niat jerr)