Thursday, May 14, 2009

NEW GADGET

Hooray ... finally little ole me own a square digital MP3 play + FM radio + picture clips + video player + voice recording .. all-in-one .. at a steal .. thank you monsieur Philips and salute Fotokem for making it accessible into my greedy little hands [am a tech-geek-wanna-be]



It is a Philips GoGear digitial MP3 video Player model SA3025 and read some reviews found on the net .. mainly for the price its does perform exceptionally well .. it has its pros and cons .. but hey ... im not complaining. As for me .. the FM radio is a must, voice recording would help me alot in remembering my own daily agenda (memory is failing) .. and mp3 to listen to soothing sounds anytime anywhere. And its black sleek square look is a winner to me ... coz da ca$hing for it is lower than its market price .. lucky ole me ..

Time to groove with music .. hehehe (and no .. that picture is not me .. dream on ... )

No comments: