Friday, May 15, 2009

MIND BLOCK

Seriously, I am having creative writing mental block for the past 2 months .. huuuuu .. not good for someone whose bread & butter depends very much on it.

No .. don't get me wrong. I am not a copywriter, journalist or author (blogging is not a testimony that one could be one). It just that I can't seem to draw out any creative juices to produce a simple survey report and presentation slides. Something that I've done zillion times with both eyes wide shut and one hand tied to the back.

Too many things to think of .. or pointblank just not focus in it. Especially when you sits 34th level above ground .. facing glass wall/windows .. and able to view traffic jam, beautiful sunsets, gloomy grey clouds and sometimes glimpse of eagles dancing in the sky. Yep .. one can truly focus on work here .. if the right effort is being made .. :P

No comments: