Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CAFE POLITICS 1

Greetings,

Never thought I will actually be writing about this. But Perak is really in 1 big mess. It is truly hilarious, that the reigning Sultan with a glorious legal background is force to take a backseat on this important matter.

What would I think if I am the citizan of Perak???

1) Do I approve the removal of the MB in the first place?
2) Am I dissatisfied with the MB's performance since he took office?
3) Do I really know my right as a legal voter, when all this chaos took place?

I am not much of a politician, but what I read from available newspaper and tabloids that supports both parties, seems like none of the 2 above happens.

What happen was that 3 wakil rakyat decided to switch parties from PKR to BN. Now the question to the citizen of Perak and the 3 wakil rakyat - were they voted because of their personal charisma + the political party they represents or because the party they represent?

Wonder who is really thinking for the sake of the rakyat ... the reigning Sultan? BN? PKR?
In one of the local news site, theres comments from the business society ... no business no money, what will the state be running on, Perak have no oil to sell. It is an industrial-dependant state.

Guess the people really have to fend for themselves. But, they must really know their rights as voters, rightful heir of Perak.

A big question for my little puny brain :P .. a good excuse for a coffee break.

No comments: