Monday, June 29, 2009

AND THE WINNER IIIISSS .....

Had a very, very hectic weekend.

A good half-day Saturday was filled with spring cleaning sessions. Had to say "BuhBye" to some collectdibles items (a.k.a collect+dusts). Some of these knick-knacks I can't even remember how or where I got them. Into the bins they went .. and yeah .. mom's all smiles seeing them go .. huuu.

Saturday nite .. went for a wedding dinner .. but not as guests .. as semi amateur photographer hehehe ... but I make sure I don't look like your usual photographer ... there I was garbed in sequinned black traditional dress .. and high heels too (mom sought of twisted my arm to wear them .. look feminine this time, she insisted .. hehehe .. 30 yrs too late mumzie).

And there I was, clicking away happily with an auto digital camera. But .. hmph .. somehow the results was not as expected, as berated 'nicely' by someone .. yo bro, next time give me a camera with stabilizer .. no one can hold a camera for straight 20 minutes without shaking ... especially when the room is cold .. :P

Sunday .. sunday .. sunday .. I love sundays ... :)

Morning, went back to P.Indah, dad's -hometown island.. about 45 min drive. This is my quality time with darling dad. And quality time for dad with his relatives. Island folks most friendliest, basically almost everyone is family or somehow related via marriage. But .. I had a wonderful surprise .. drove around the area just for fun .. and lo and behold .. a beautiful majestic site awaits me ... there he was ... alone .. looking tall and regal .. an eagle ..

He was perched on one of the trees .. felt like he was looking straight at me .. as if he knows .. was struck by how handsome this king of birds look ... aloft up high .. from time to time he looks around him .. alert .. on the look out .. How I envy them winged creatures .. wild, free .. the only rules that he follow is the rules of his Creator .. not the rules of mankind ... I truly envy his freedom ... Then he flew off .. with that sound that totally belongs to him .. no mistake about that ... tried to snap a few pics with me ole samsung .. alas .. dissappointed ...

I was so besotted with what I see that I didn't take any notice where I step .. and *piak* .. my slippered right feet stepped right on top of a .. "COWS DUNG" ... haiyaaaaa .... it is almost dried but some still got stuck under my flip-flops .. AND I JUST BOUGHT THIS FLIP-FLOP .. dang !!dang!! ....

Me and dad had a good 'masak lemak' lunch with one of the aunts .. :) .. love you mak ucu .. the best cook of the island .. hehehe .. we ate too much .. had to take a bit rest before journeying home. Reached home and got exactly 15 minutes to freshen up and drove to stadium slayang .. where my favourite team played against muar fc .. hehe ...

And yesssss ... my team won .. and the scream of support and joy .. somehow helps release the tension of the day .. hehe ..

And its time out for me today .. :)

1 comment:

Hasnah said...

seronotnyerrrrrrrr weekend diaaa