Tuesday, June 02, 2009

WAITING IN ANTICIPATION ...

There is something I wish to write .. to share .. but it can wait .. a little while longer.

We enter life through the window of birth, dance through the path of living and we shall exit this life journey through the door of death. Life is meaningless without purpose .. and to date I am clearly happy to state I know mine (a bit though .. :D ) .. believing is everything.

As in Malay proverb .. Malukut Di Tepi Gantang .. even if I am just a malukut di tepi gantang .. I make sure I'll be the most chirpiest, happiest, profoundly noticeable malukut no one have ever known ... the most coool malukut .. I shall be .. hehehe .. happeeniiiinnng ....

Cheerio .. and the clock is ticking .. :)

1 comment:

Hasnah said...

taperrr... sure gantang tu banayk pahala sbb bagi lukut melukut kat yer :)