Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TRIGGER HAPPY TODAY ..

waa .. today, there's ICT fair in the lobby. and of course .. its spenditure time ... heheh .. so little ole me got to buy a 2GB micro SD card. Why do i need this card ... since my 'sweet' along lend me her A430 powershot, with 16mb storage capacity, capturing pics during my programmes .. can be quite challenging ..

muahahaha .. now i have a good storage for 1000 pics or 4hrs worth of movie .. muahaha ... happy giler .. and this to show how trigger happy i could be ... and to prove that .. my photographic skill is not so bad after all .. :P ...

view i can see from my window / balcony and sometimes caught sight of an eagle or two from here .. :)


where i will perch when wanting a closer look of the eagles or just watching the skyline or vying the traffic conditions for the day .. width about 1 feet. There's two perch area - one north-west, one north-east


Jeng .. jeng .. jeng .. some of the views from both my perch area ...







Views like these, makes you daydream ....

1 comment:

b4 i close my eyes said...

best nyerrr...jom p jejalan sambil bergambar