Monday, June 15, 2009

YIKES .. BLOODSUCKERS ...

On Sunday .. pretty ole me got a call .. Jom!! to the orchard.

I was looking forward to a lazy afternoon, lulling and day-dreaming by the small stream in a fruit orchard :)

And yet, lo and behold, they say, Jom! let's trek .. woohoo .. luv you guys for the invitation, dreams came true .. its been ages since I trek into these part of the woods.

As always, it feels like going home .. really. I always like nature, they don't scare me. So far, I've never caught a glimpse of any 4-legged predators. Once did come across a footprint of what could be a tiger .. but that's all.

It is not an ezy-peazy thing to walk across stream .. climb uphill and reach our destinations .. but satisfying nevertheless .. except .. for those bloodsucking creatures. That just clings and clings and refuse to let go till they could suck-in whatever they can from you (sounds familiar huh!!). As long as I don't touch them, I can ignore the fact that they are fattening from my very valuable 0.001 pt of blood .. hehehe

Can't blame it . It was created for a single purpose .. sucking blood. If it could talk, probably it would try hard to spew out my blood .. poisoned with caffeine and cheese fat they were .. :D .. too bad leech. Believe me .. I don't hate them leeches, but no love lost on them either .. :P. But can't help pitying the poor little creatures when they are being crushed after being pulled out from the skin they are so attached too (with a good howling yoooowwwww throughout the process),

Notice that the little leeches don't even have eyes, yet a sharp sense of smell (blood only)...
Well enjoy the view ...

2 comments:

Hasnah said...

main reason..the only reason I can't survive in the woods hahahah

Sangkasturi said...

and they can really s***