Wednesday, June 17, 2009

RING RING ...

Ring ring .. oops missed that call .. press the call button .. hmmm .. music and voice mail operator.

Ring ring .. the phone shrills again .. picked up the call,

"Alooo .. I will be going for a job interview in a few minutes, please wish that, hopefully, I will got the job" ... Che Pah's chirpy voice was broadcasted through my old samsung clamshell.

A normal conversation right. And yet I felt so touch. I only know her for almost a year. We communicate frequently but not that often. Only met her like less than 7 times. Hardly buddies right.

And yet, I felt touch that she included me, amongst her many list of families and friends, to be updated of her most current situation. Its kinda nice to know that my thoughts and opinion counts. Makes one feel important in that person's life ...

And my response, "Yes, Che Pah .. I shall pray for you getting a good new job, happy life and a good potential spouse as well .. kah kah kah kah kah"

2 comments:

Hasnah said...

wahh..bestnyer,..p intebiu;

Hasnah said...

http://b4iclosemyeyes.blogspot.com/

kak...this is my blog..share wif my 2 other frens hahahah...
yes...mmg wujud org share blog.
so...sila tgk laa saper yg post.