Tuesday, June 09, 2009

JEREBU ...

Jerebu = Haze (dalam Kamus DwiBahasa Longman / Longman Language Dictionary 2008)

For the past week, from my room on the 34th floor, I've noticed haze starting to build-up on the city sky. Today it got worst .. I can't even see the silhouette of the towers. I've also noticed the doves making frequent stops near my window. Guessing that the haze is making it difficult for these poor featherly creatures to breathe while flying. They are always welcome to rest at my window .. there's also bird-food readily waiting to be consumed.

So .. what happen to me during the weekend .. after the good news and half bad news .. sleep is always the best remedy. Slept like a new born baby, I did. This is another close brush to death. What ran in my thoughts. I am still not ready to face death. Do I fear death? I would be lying to say I'm not .. Will I be ever ready to face it without fear? .. I guess when the time comes I shall know. And I hope I face it with calmness .. not fear .. embracing it and not try to run away from it.

So .. what do I do now? To ensure that those whom I care and love would be showered with more care and love. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve them, my family, extended families and friends. Nonetheless, I will not turn away from these blessings that are showered unto me.

When I saw the thickening of the jerebu on this metropolitan city sky .. it reminded me of a time whereby my brain were also covered with the same kind of hazy effect ... which resulted to bad decisions, more bad decisions and worst decisions being made ...

My brain may not be as hazy .. but I still make bad decisions, at least in a much smaller doses compared to before .. :) .. hey, as the saying goes .. to ERR is HUMAN .. and I AM HUMAN!!! not a cat .. but I know I do have a kittenish-persona in me .. hehehe .. miao!!


A green rose .. to reflect the everlasting love of the UtMost Divine .. for you and me !!!


1 comment:

Hasnah said...

mata takleh bukak...
panas cam ovennn